Welcome to the Beautyland.hk website, owned and operated by Beautyland.hk. All services and products provided through Beautyland.hk are made available subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Statement. Please read the following before you send any Personal Data to Beautyland.hk.
1. Data Collection In order for Beautyland.hk to provide services to our Members or Subscribers, it is necessary for our registered Members or Subscribers to supply Beautyland.hk with personal data during the registration process. Personal data collected by Beautyland.hk includes but is not limited to the following:
Name Year of Birth Contact address Telephone, mobile number and/or fax number e-mail address Identity reference Payment record Bank account number and account holder name Credit card number, name of bank and expiry date Level of education Occupation Other relevant data When you visit Beautyland.hk, Beautyland.hk collects general information about your visits by means of "Cookies" files and similar methodology. In our membership registration or subscription model, you are not allowed to disable this function. The information is only used for analyzing your preference in relation to the membership or subscription services we provide and will not be provided to any third parties.
2. Data Security Once Beautyland.hk has obtained your personal data, they will be encrypted and maintained securely in our system. Only authorized staff of Beautyland.hk, who have been properly trained, will be permitted to access to those personal data. Beautyland.hk will also ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
If Beautyland.hk has a contract with another third party organization to provide a service on its behalf, Beautyland.hk will ensure they have appropriate security measures and only process your information as Beautyland.hk has authorized. Those organizations will not be entitled to use your personal information for their own purposes. Beautyland.hk will take reasonable steps to check these organizations to make sure that they are meeting the security requirements set by Beautyland.hk.
3. Use of Personal Data The main purposes for which personal data may be used by Beautyland.hk are:
Processing of the registration or subscription for our services and termination thereof; Incorporating into our user database; Handling of service calls, enquiries and complaints; The daily operation for provision of our services; Conducting service surveys; Billing and collecting payment; Keeping you updated of Beautyland.hk's latest offers or promotions; Direct marketing (including all finance / financial services, catering, tourism, parenting, education / recruitment / self-enhancement, banking / investment / real estate, insurance, beauty, fashion / clothing, health / health care, social / online shopping websites, computer software / hardware, digital products, mobile / broadband, cars, video / music / art, newspapers and magazines / books, public relations and promotional services, government / charity / public service, and their related products and services); To make disclosure as required under any law binding on Beautyland.hk; Auditing; and Other related purposes
4. Transfer of Personal Data Your personal data held by Beautyland.hk will be kept confidential but Beautyland.hk may provide such information to:
Banks in connection with payment of relevant fees; Any professional personnel, agent, adviser, auditor, contractor or service provider who provides services or advice to us in connection with our operations; Any person or corporation under a duty of confidentiality to us; Person to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements or pursuant to any order of a court of a competent jurisdiction; and Other third party or entities which may assist in Beautyland.hk's business. Please note that the privacy protection set out in this Privacy Statement does not apply to personal data already passed to third parties and Beautyland.hk shall not be responsible for the protection of such personal data or neglect thereof by any such third parties.
5. Use of Personal Data for Direct Marketing Beautyland.hk may from time to time post or deliver to you direct marketing materials based on your personal data provided to us. If you do not want to receive those direct marketing materials, please advise us by calling our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or selecting the appropriate option under your Beautyland.hk Account.
6. Access and Correction of Personal Data The Ordinance provides you the rights to ascertain whether Beautyland.hk is holding your personal data and to correct any data that is inaccurate and not up to date. You may contact us by calling our customer service email: email@example.com for access and correction to your personal data.